This blog is for fun. Don't take it too seriously.

July 11, 2011

Why do I laugh when I just ruined myself?

Funny. Somehow. If there isn't any stress from outside I create it by myself. Last night I spent 197 euro (delivery fee included), from my 212 euros left. Even when I have to pay it in August cause it is delivered then. I have no freaking money to any stupid spontaneous buys. And I promised I won't do that anymore.

xD

But I'm so excited. I wait for it really bad. You can call me whatever you want, but I have absolutely no regrets. ^^ I'm just smiling all the time. ^^

(And it's not allowed to talk about this to anyone, especially people I know IRL - besides ruining my reputation it could cause those to quit all contact and just call me INSANE; I wrote something about this in my now main blog but I'll delete it when I'm done here. This is why I'm not saying a word what kind of product this is, although it's not that difficult to guess. xD)

No comments: