This blog is for fun. Don't take it too seriously.

July 6, 2012

Fucking awful

This day was. Nothing helps and nothing cheers me up, Facebook is boring, friends are annoying, my body hurts, I'm freezing and awfully tired, my place stinks like cat poo, I stress because of my computer and because Steam was down today and because my graphic card overheats and because eBay is so fucking difficult to use. I never find anything useful there. I'd need some resistors etc. but eBay just sucks or it simply hates me, I have almost no money left, my thumb hurts cause the skin has come off and it's infected, food hates me and Maru gives me no peace. He didn't let me sleep last night, that little brat.

Here some pics from all over the web. Hope they cheer you readers up. I just feel nothing but this pain inside.

 





I'm going to bed with a load of painkillers and sleeping pills. Over and out. :P

1 comment:

Jani said...

eBay just sucks or it simply hates me

That's an easy one: eBay sucks. Not as much as Facebook but about as much as Amazon. It's astounding how the web's biggest money-making sites are built with the most modern technologies to look and feel like they were built with technology from the 1990s.

Please prove you're not a robot (bottom of this form)

But... but if I am? My robot senses are having a hard time identifying that first word!